Withdrawal / Revocation
1. RIGHT OF REVOCATION
(1) A right of withdrawal generally applies as follows to all products offered in the shop, unless the non-existence of a right of withdrawal is explicitly stated for an item.
(2) You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods.
(3) In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Wagenwerk GmbH, Hofstadt 1, A-3331 Hilm, Tel: +43 (0) 664 13 29 779, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
(4) In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
2. CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
(1) If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
(2) We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
(3) You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
(4) You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
(5) You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(6) If you have requested that the service should begin during the withdrawal period, you shall pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided up to the time you notify us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.